£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Copywriter / Content Editor
3 month FTC then perm in Q2 2021
My clients Digital and Content Team is looking for a Content Editor, with good copywriting skills that can bring their technical expertise to execute changes across major end clients website. The site is hit my billions of global users and is owned by a brilliant brand, with global reach and universal appeal. Central to this Content Editor role is Copywriting, web authoring skills and a good understanding of the website development process. The role is offered as an initial Fixed Term Contract of 3months, and then when Q2 2021 arrives, budget is approved for a perm hire.
The Content Editor will have the following KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for supporting the daily maintenance of website content
- Implement web pages, landing pages, content, imagery, video, forms and any other content in AEM
- Ensure quarterly financial data on the website is up-to-date
- Ensure SEO best practices are implemented on all pages
- Work with cross functional teams on projects that involve website content updates
- Working with Commercial Managers and Digital Product Owners to help build and maintain website content leveraging existing CMS templates
- Creating great copy in line with SEO best practice
- Collaborate with Digital & Creative Marketing Team to execute the creative direction, planning, design, development, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting for the company's website
To be successful in this Content Editor role you will have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in web management with consumer facing web sites
- A good writer across web, social, long and short form copy
- Proficient with CMSs and ideally, AEM
- Is comfortable using JIRA
- Automotive experience beneficial
- Has previous experience in creating copy for websites, both long form and short, utilising brand tone of voice guidance from Creative Director
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills.
- Keen attention to detail complimented with ability to meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Create strong relationships and provide positive experiences for key stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable being client facing
If that sounds like you, and you are available to start a new role in January, please do send us your cv and apply!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.