8 months ago
Corporate Social Media Manager – Berlin - COMPETITIVE SALARY! - Europe’s #1 health-tech start-up!
Sphere have recently partnered with one of Berlin’s most renowned start-ups. They are an online booking platform that have sky-rocketed over the last year – not only are they COVID-proof, but they are making people’s lives better each day. With a total funding of almost €300 million, they are one of the best companies you could be working for right now.
Prior experience of 2 years within the Corporate Communications and Social Media landscape is a MUST – plus fluency in BOTH German and English.
- Plan, develop and execute all organic social marketing initiatives for the German market to drive relevant leads and traffic.
- Be responsible for all corporate communications across Linkedin and Twitter.
- Be both hands on and operational in your approach, focussing on new content, formats, concepts, etc and taking over the role of operational community management and news agenda.
- Be experienced within the B2B/Corporate Communications landscape, having good understanding of marketing communications, lead and demand generation – with a background in either B2B Tech or Saas.
- Strong experience in social media platform management plus community management – especially on platforms like Linkedin and Twitter.
- Highly skilled in writing and creating copy in both German and English.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox