about 2 months ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a leading software platform that specialises in digital media measurement, data, and analytics. Their platform provides data compliance, fraud analytics and campaign effectiveness solutions for some of the largest brand marketers, agencies, advertising networks and DSP’s. They have a massive global outreach, with offices across 5 continents including in cities such as Berlin, Tokyo, Los Angeles and Sydney. Their main client base consists of leading brands, platforms and publishers in the Retail, Travel, Financial Services and Automotive industry.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them in their Düsseldorf office as a Country Manager for the DACH and CEE region.
As Country Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the German Sales Team
- Establishing, maintaining and growing relationships with key stakeholders across leading brands, agencies and trading desks in the DACH and CEE region
- Negotiating and structuring commercial agreements
- Presenting the company’s solutions to senior-level decision makers within brands, agencies and trading desks, as well as at industry events
- Managing DACH and CEE revenue forecasting
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English (any additional languages are a plus)
- You have at least 10 years of experience working in internet media/technology sales
- You have a successful track record in sales and strong experience establishing value-based partnerships
- You have an extensive network of contacts across leading agencies/brand advertisers
- You have a strong understanding of online marketing techniques and technologies (i.e. platforms, DSPs, exchanges)
- You have excellent knowledge of how agencies function and how/what campaign buying and planning involves
You can apply for this role of Country Manager DACH now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox