€80,000 - €120,000 + commission
7 months ago
Our client is a leading content discovery platform which recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites.They are headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, Tokyo, Madrid and Berlin.
With a strong and dedicated team, the DACH business has grown fast – They have exclusive and long term partnerships with leading Publishers such Axel Springer, T-Online, Handelsblatt and Bauer Media Group and our Advertisers include major brand names such as VW, Deutsche Bank, Mercedes, SAP and hundreds more. Due to growth they are now seeking a Country Manager to join and be responsible for sales and to manage the successful sales team for this region.
- Build, motivate & lead the DACH sales and management organisation
- Be a focal point of communication for the DACH publisher business, prioritising business opportunities and product initiatives
- Help close new business with premium DACH Advertisers & Publishers
- Manage team pipelines and forecasts for all of the DACH Business group
- Build strategic partnerships with customers from Directors up to C-Level
- Work closely with Head of Region & senior management to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Interact with account directors, account managers and our solutions team to effectively deliver on client KPI's
- Oversee all operations across the DACH team including taking responsibility for sales, trade shows, roadshows, and quality targets set by the company
- Native/fluent German and English speaker
- Extensive, senior-level experience in key sales positions, with strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to penetrate new markets and learn new technologies
- Results driven and an ability to lead by example when required
- Have an excellent understanding of digital advertising technology, video, and publisher revenue ecosystems
- Must be well connected within the DACH digital media market, either advertiser or publisher and display impeccable local market understanding
- Experienced in independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads
- Excellent networking skills with a proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships with customers
- Experience in coaching and career planning across commercial teams
- A solid understanding of budgeting and business planning is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.