£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a digital agency that employ over 100 people globally in London, Sydney, New York, Miami and Hamburg delivering creative strategies and ad production for dynamic adverts across Paid social, video and programmatic.
Using data resources, creative thinking, and the smart use of technology they produce beautiful data-driven, audience-first creative, optimised to deliver against their client's KPIs. They have produced some amazingly cool - and effective - work for some leading brands across the world.
The position of Creative Paid Social Strategist will require you to help drive the growth of client business, as well as bring data-driven rigour to the creative process. You will be involved in establishing dynamic creative strategies for top brands internationally.
This role involves working closely with:
- Media agency planning and programmatic teams to identify key target audiences and data opportunities, and ensuring the creative strategy is best executed to fulfil the media KPIs
- A client's creative agency to receive appropriate assets and creative guidance
- Working with the design team to ensure creative templates are designed to best fulfil the creative strategy as well as the brand's creative expectations
- Working with the data analysis team, to ensure all reporting and analysis is in line with the proposed strategy and client expectations
- You will be required to ensure clients fully understand the proposed strategy, as well as take the lead in making ongoing strategy recommendations and making sure all insights are fed back into the strategy process for continued optimisation
- You will occasionally assist with new business opportunities and pitching
- Experience working with digital paid social advertising with a detailed understanding of the planning process
- Experience presenting
- Strong analytical understanding
- Enthusiasm for the industry
- Creative understanding/ enthusiasm
- Whilst no direct experience is expected, an understanding of what DCO is and a basic understanding of how it works also required
- A strong get up and go attitude - our work is very flexible day to day and therefore if someone enjoys rigid structure it is not the place for them!
- Highly organised
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox