£200 - £250 per day
5 days ago
2 MONTH CONTRACT
Are you keen on the world of publishing? Perhaps you are an expert on interpreting and interrogating client briefs? Maybe you're insanely passionate about selling in proposals and are eternally confident about the sales process.
Then this could be the role for you!
- Receive and interpret clients briefs translating these down to tasks to be spread across teams. Build out pitches and take ownership of pitch decks and media plans
- Understand relevant market trends and maintain a competitive edge against competitors
- Attention to detail in working through the details of the response
- Liaise with relevant internal stakeholders as well as their respective work-streams and budgets
- Engage in channel planning to maximize success of campaigns
- Deep print and digital knowledge of Ad Products
- Excited to explore new digital trends and products
- Strong commercial acumen
- Understanding of market trends and a keen eye on their competitor set
- Strong skills using Microsoft suite
- Proactive, solution based attitude, strong communication skills
- Represent the company in a professional manner when presenting to agencies and clients
- Hunger and drive to bring excellence and innovation to the Creative Strategy team.
- Ability to give and receive open and honest feedback - essential in creating a strong team culture and helping elevate standard of the overall team.
- Extremely organised with strong people skills and an eye for quality and detail.
You can apply for this role of Creative Strategist now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox