City of London, London
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum + 12.5% Bonus
18 days ago
An incredible media brand immersed in the social space is looking for a Creative Strategist on a permanent basis working in either London or Berlin long term, but on a fully remote basis for the time being.
This brand have hired and grown exponentially over the last 6 months, and we have helped them onboard some incredible digital talent during this more challenging time. It is fair to say it is a great time to be working at this business. You must speak German for this role.
You will be a senior Creative Strategist who has experience to deliver against the following responsibilities:
- Develop Creative and also Brand Strategy that shapes and directs marketing efforts across Germany.
- You will work very closely with the creative team to help concept creative ideas that result in effective comms, in a ground breaking way
- You will provide creative and brand input across all campaigns and projects
- You will analyse the effectiveness of brand messaging and act as a brand guardian at all times
- You will help to further develop copy for creative campaigns
- You will identify and develop tone of voice for the brand
- You will help with brainstorming sessions and demonstrate creative thought leadership
- German language skills, ideally mother tongue / fluent
- A strong understanding of the German market is hugely preferred here
- 5 plus years experience in a Creative Brand strategy role
- Strong experience in copywriting, communications and creative concepts
- Proven experience in brand strategy
- A great communicator
- Organised and a multi tasker
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Business Manager
0203 763 9752 | 07801 557 582
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox