5 months ago
Creative Strategist - Digital Media/Creative - DCO - London
This is an extremely rare opportunity for a someone with digital media experience to move into a more creative environment. This agency is a digital-first creative agency founded in 2011. They are part of a network but have kept their dynamic independent identity and ambitious start up culture. This has given them the strength and backing of a major advertising and media network, whilst staying true to their roots with a culture and atmosphere of a start-up, with all the energy and opportunity for talent that brings.
This agency produces digital adverts and creative strategies for all digital platforms, including digital Out-Of-Home screens. As the technology landscape has become increasingly sophisticated, they have specifically developed expertise in the design and production of Dynamic adverts served under Programmatic Advertising. Using Data resources, this specialism involves producing multivariate creative testing, optimised to our brand's KPIs.
In true start-up style, they regularly throw people in at the deep end, but with the right amount of backup and mentorship to help people succeed. They are a talented bunch of technical specialists, designers, creative technologists, relationship managers, and strategists, crucially all under one roof!
- Establishing dynamic creative strategies for top brands both in the UK and globally.
- Helping drive the growth of clients' business through bringing data-drive rigour to the creative process.
- Working with media agency planning and programmatic teams, creative agencies and internal design teams to identify target audiences, receive appropriate creative assets and ensure creative templates are designed to best fulfil the strategy.
- Ensure clients fully understand the proposed strategy, leading ongoing strategy recommendations and ensuring the strategy is best executed to fulfil the media KPIs.
- Assisting with new business opportunities and pitching when required.
- You will ideally have at least 2-3 years' experience in a media agency, with a good understanding of how audiences are created in the digital media planning process.
- You will have an understanding of how different data types can be used to inform creative strategies.
- You will be a strong communicator, confident presenting both internally and externally.
- You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be a self-starter.
- You will have a strategic mindset, supported with a strong ability to interpret data.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.