4 months ago
Sphere Digital is an ambitious recruitment business and since being founded in 2012 has grown rapidly, moved to bigger offices 4 times and launched teams into new markets but have still focused on the key things that make us great - our people and our culture.
We work with household names in the digital sector across media, brand, technology and agencies.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a credit control / finance assistant to support our Finance team in the running of the back end of our business.
As the Credit Controller & Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Credit control – ensuring good cashflow for the business
- Bookkeeping – invoicing clients, dealing with supplier invoices, dealing with internal expenses
- Contractor Management:
- Understanding our weekly pay & bill process and playing a key role in this
- Ensuring compliance on contractor onboarding. Managing contracts and right to work checks
- Assisting with financial reporting
- Ad hoc support across the finance and office management teams
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be organised and able to plan
- Have experience in working successfully as part of a team
- Have a basic understanding of finance
- You have experience in credit control
- You have experience of finance in a recruitment setting
We can provide:
- A supportive culture
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- Team incentives (lunches, dinners, etc.)
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Talent Acquisition Manager – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.