City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
27 days ago
Sphere Digital are excited to be partnered with leading UK Media Owner, publishing over 20 brands such as ELLE, Cosmopolitan, Mens Health & Good Housekeeping. Their brands reach over half of the population each month and their trusted content enables consumers to get more out of life!
As a CRM Analyst you will be responsible for analysing all sources of customer and marketing data and will provide a critical role to the business' customer growth by effectively helping decision-making & identifying opportunities.
You will have a passion for customer data and able to demonstrate business centric approach to all decision making, enjoy working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Work hand in hand with the CRM Manager & marketing team to identify trends and opportunities in the data
- Create, develop and deliver insights to Marketing managers to seek opportunities for customer growth
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine success metrics and benchmarks through analysis
- Report on and identify opportunities on key accounts across teams
- Develop dashboards (daily, weekly, and monthly), both automated and manual across multiple data sets to measure and track performance against KPIs
- Support and automate forecasting of key revenue drivers and metrics
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business, Engineering or a related field
- Proficient knowledge of SQL, Tableau & Excel are essential.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, CRM (Salesforce)
- Strong background in quantitative & qualitative thinking in an analytical role
- Strong analytical skills and confidence in utilizing data in Excel and other tools e.g. Tableau, Business Objectives, QlikView, MicroStrategy, Power BI
- Experience manipulating large data sets and interpreting data trends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
Apply Now Apply Now
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Data Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox