(relocation offered) up to £80,000 + equity
4 months ago
Sphere have partnered with a huge Berlin start-up success story operating in the food industry. They've grown significantly since their conception less than 10 years ago and have offices globally. Last year their turnover was over a billion Euros and they’re continuing to grow!
Based in their Berlin HQ, the Marketing Analytics Team Lead is a new role which will provide both online and offline marketing analytics support to key stakeholders. They’ll lead agile projects and own the reporting landscape. They’ll also have leadership responsibility for up to direct 3 reports.
This role would suit an experienced analyst with proven project management experience and leadership skills who is looking for a new challenge. In return they’ll receive competitive compensation + generous benefits and excellent career opportunities. Relocation will be offered for overseas candidates.
- Develop the analytics scope for key stakeholders in the CRM team
- Seek out and recommend new analytics and reporting opportunities
- Lead projects in the areas of a/b testing, forecasting and campaign optimisation
- Regularly meet with and present to analytics leads across the business
- Contribute to data analysis and the development of reports and dashboards
- Ensure the operational excellence of the team by coordinating and prioritising processes
- Directly manage up to 5 colleagues and assist with training and mentoring
- Provide training and knowledge sharing when required
- 5+ years’ experience in the analysis and development of reports and dashboards, ideally with a CRM analytics background
- 2+ years project management experience with some former people management
- Proficiency in Tableau and SQL
- Proficiency with visualisation and presentation tools
- Experience maintaining senior stakeholder relationships
- Experience training and mentoring colleagues
- Fluency in English
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 208 629 7648 | (+44) 7752 723 089
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox