about 1 year ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a financial services firm who specialise in capital markets looking to grow out their team. In the interim they are looking for a CRM Data Analyst contractor to join their team for an initial 3 month period.
They are looking for an individual who can translate complex insights in an intuitive way. It is a commercially focused Data Analyst role that will focus on customer behaviour. Your insights will increase retention performance across all channels.
Sitting between IT and Marketing and working to analyze and understand customer behaviour to help influence the sales and marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will be independent, curious and have a good business acumen.
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience within analytics looking at customer behaviours. The successful candidate will be confident using Google and Adobe Analytics, SQL and Tableau.
- Defining the BI strategy with the department heads - Delivery the BI roadmap and improve the BI Architecture
- Analysing conversion strategies
- Produce and track KPIs - reporting them back to stakeholders
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Providing valuable insight on business processes, creating reports and commentary
- Optimising UX/UI by running analysis on performances
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Immediately available
- Experience using Google, Tableau, SQL and SalesForce
- Strong attention to detail and deadline driven
- Degree educated
- 2 years experience within a similar position
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.