£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
CRM Executive- UK PropTech Company- Salary (£30,000-£35,000)
Are you an analytical minded, data driven, digital obsessed CRM expert? Then look no further.
When we think of buying a house we just don't want to deal with any average real-estate agent we want to deal with a company that is on the cusp of cutting-edge technology. A company that bring buying, selling and renting to the 21st century. My client is one of the leading innovators in the property market. A large piece of a much successful conglomerate, this business is a flagship brand which is widely respected and notable for winning awards in their industry.
- You will be responsible for managing end-end email marketing campaigns; including planning, targeting, testing, QA, execution, reporting and optimisation.
- Trigger email campaigns throughout the consumer life-cycle.
- Achieve the database growth, customer preference, engagement, traffic, leads & revenue targets.
- Create SQL views with data from multiple sources where necessary to create specific audiences for targeted campaigns.
- Implement complex content, subject line and segmentation testing within email campaigns.
- Optimise email reporting dashboards and custom reports, analysing campaign performance in order to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to our email program.
- You will have 1-2 years experience in CRM or any other market retention role.
- Previous experience in achieving success in previous email marketing campaigns/initiatives.
- Previous experience with at least one (preferably more) recognised email marketing platforms to build and report on manual and automated email campaigns.
- An exceptional knowledge of Email Delivery.
- Previous experience working with, editing and troubleshooting HTML.
- An understanding of SQL, customer data, integration and querying language.
- Gym on site in London - or membership in regional offices
- Private health and dental
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Generous pension contribution by the company
- Training and development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.