£25000 - £30000 per annum
10 months ago
This is an exciting, newly created position with a luxury fashion business who have huge growth plans with even bigger ambition. Based in Central London, you will be tasked with setting and executing the global CRM strategy for a brand-new fashion platform taking the market by storm!
Reporting into the Head of CRM, you will play a leading role in devising and execution of global CRM strategy for the business. You responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to and executing company CRM strategy
- Management of complex campaign delivery
- Launching automated personalised CRM campaigns
- Devising strategies for optimising on-site data capture
- Supporting in forecasting and planning process to meet KPIs
- Working with developers to optimise email templates for performance and production efficiencies
- Measuring the performance of CRM channels and build/analyse reports
- Use a test and learn approach to new digital marketing initiatives and support the roll out of learnings
- Managing and developing a team of CRM Executives/Assistants
- Previous experience in an CRM role
- Experience of planning, building and executing complex campaigns
- Passion for data and outstanding analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- An out of the box thinker who is not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Experience with major ESP
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755/
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.