City of London, London
7 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a renowned fashion retailer who are going through a huge digital transformation as they look to cement their status as global ecommerce leader. Based in the heart of London, you will become part of a rapidly expanding digital team and play a leading role in shaping the future of data.
Reporting to the CRM Data Manager, you will be working closely with the Marketing, BI, Ecom and Customer Service teams to ensure that company CRM and CDP systems are set-up and used effectively. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead onboarding of new CRM platform
- Lead CRM vendor relationship
- Optimise and increase the integrity of data captured
- Help guide segmentation, targeting and lead nurture strategies
- Support on-going optimisation of CRM and loyalty programs
- Develop customer journey mapping across platforms
- Develop and deliver innovative customer solutions
- 7 years experience in delivering CRM solutions
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Expertise in major CRM system (Adobe Campaign, Salesforce, Responsys or Silverpop)
- Experience in the fashion industry (desirable)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755 / email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.