City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
about 1 month ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a Retail business who are looking for a CRM Lead to join their team on a 3-month contractual basis starting ASAP with a view to extend.
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience developing CRM strategies within Retail businesses. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and executing the customer strategy across all channels whilst also leading a team. They will also have to attend Board meetings and present ideas they have for process improvements.
Will be starting immediately so cannot look at candidates who are in current roles with notice periods.
- Leading the CRM function
- Attending board meetings
- Executing the CRM strategy
- Looking at how the team can do things differently
- Delivering the personalisation and customer strategy
- Developing the wide CRM team
- Implementing new processes to improve efficiency
- Coming up with new ideas and liaising with the creative team
- Delivering commercial goals
- Working across all channels
- Coordinating Email marketing campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Developing Push campaigns to drive customer engagement
- Ensuring campaigns have a strong message that drives traffic
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediately available
- At least 2 years experience within a similar position
- Experience working on FMCG/Retail clients is a bonus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Contract
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox