City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
Are you a data-driven CRM professional looking for a role in which you can join an established team at the forefront of the Financial trading sector?
My client is a global Fintech business with award-winning brands and a unique culture of creativity.
Work with regional teams to define and implement the Customer Value Management (CVM) strategy in order to drive client engagement that increases lifetime value and tenure.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the CVM strategy for your nominated brands & territories
- Manage and lead direct reports to improve the above KPIs for all brands & territories under your remit.
- Develop and implement comms and promotional activities that increase client engagement via social media, market news and market analysis, education etc.
- Engage with the extended organization to deliver a consistent customer experience and brand proposition throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Appropriate CRM experience at a similar level within ecommerce led organisations preferably in the financial, trading spread-betting or online gambling sectors.
- Proven track record of delivering CRM campaigns and journeys that improve client retention and LTV.
- Good experience with CRM tools - Exact Target and Salesforce.
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Results driven/commercially orientated.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.