£35000 - £45000 per annum
RV- NL- CRM_1581962491
7 months ago
A Major high street retailer who have 500+ stores across UK and Ireland selling high quality clothing for women, men and teens. The company have been trading since 1969 and have been increasingly digital over the past 20 years. They have since opened up an e-commerce function and have grown their brand to one of the biggest in the industry.
And now they're looking to take on a CRM Manager to be based in London, so if this role sounds like the right fit for you don't hesitate to apply now!
As the CRM Manager your primary focus will be to lead a team of 2 and manage the company's retention function, looking at how best to communicate to customers and when. Your role will involve:
- Driving email performance forward, strategy and testing calendar
- Ensure communication approach maximises the lifetime value of customers
- Maintain a deep understanding of company segmentation, behaviours and email response
- Oversee email execution and delivery of email, DM, SMS and wider communications
- Deliver on segmentation strategy, manage data insights agency to ensure the KPIs for business growth are met
- Own retention performance
- Develop email strategy, including testing, template enhancement and best practice
- Implement framework to manage all email stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong CRM experience from a retail environment / working with retail clients
- Proven experience with life cycle, segmentation, loyalty programmes
- Sound understanding of omni-channel customer experience
- Team leadership experience
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Exemplary organisational skills
You can apply for this CRM Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.