City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
CRM Manager, Publisher, London, £40,000-£50,000
This publisher is able to reach just under 25 million people daily through newspapers, websites and mobile services and they are looking for a CRM Manager with strong analytical skills to run and optimise their CRM campaigns.
As the CRM Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up CRM campaigns
- Creating KPI's based on brand goals
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Working with the wider business and reporting results to stakeholders
- Mobile and in-browser push
- Mobile-first templates
- 2-5 years Email Marketing or CRM Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable working with large sets oof data
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
You can apply for this role of CRM Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox