£45000 - £46000 per annum
6 months ago
CRM Manager, Retail, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, £45k
My client is a well-known retailer, and they are looking to expand on their digital function with the help of a results driven CRM Manager to join their marketing team.
As the CRM Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up CRM campaigns
- Creating KPI's based on brand goals
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Working with the wider business and reporting results to stakeholders
- Mobile and in-browser push
- Mobile-first templates
- Track record of developing and executing CRM strategies within a retail company
- Ability to develop CRM goals alongside campaign management, managing loyalty and retention schemes
- Exceptional knowledge with audience segmentation
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with HTML, Jinja code, Oracle and Exponea
You can apply for this role of a CRM Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.