City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
CRM Manager, London, 45-55k
My client forms 9 leading brands within the gaming industry globally and they aim to simply be the best in the market!
As the CRM Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Manage strategy to achieve the business objectives
- Analyse customer insight and customer engagement
- Work closely with Product Marketing team to ensure objectives and expectations are met
- Develop campaigns based on customer profiles, events or behavioural through test and learn method
- Management of stakeholders
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Data driven and ability to execute multi-channel campaigns
- Strong prioritisation skills with great organisation and planning
- Strong communication skills
You can apply for this role of Marketing Operations Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox