City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
My client is a global Fintech business with award-winning brands and a unique culture of creativity.
Work with regional teams to define and implement the Customer Value Management (CVM) strategy in order to drive client engagement that increases lifetime value and tenure.
- Develop and manage the CVM strategy for your nominated brands & territories
- Manage and lead direct reports to improve the above KPIs for all brands & territories under your remit.
- Develop and implement comms and promotional activities that increase client engagement via social media, market news and market analysis, education etc.
- Engage with the extended organization to deliver a consistent customer experience and brand proposition throughout the customer lifecycle.
Desired Knowledge and Understanding:
- Appropriate CRM experience at a similar level within ecommerce led organisations preferably in the financial, trading spread-betting or online gambling sectors.
- Proven track record of delivering CRM campaigns and journeys that improve client retention and LTV.
- Good experience with CRM tools - Exact Target and Salesforce.
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Results driven/commercially orientated.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.