£40000 - £50000 per annum
20 days ago
This is an exciting new opportunity for a skilled CRM Manager to join a luxury fashion brand based in London. The business is going through a massive phase of growth, focusing building out their ecommerce offering to their customers in London and internationally.
As CRM Manager, you will join and lead a great team and be given lots of responsibility from day one - the perfect opportunity for someone with big ambitions to make their mark in the fashion world!
As the CRM Manager your primary focus will be to lead a small team and manage the company's retention function, looking at how best to communicate to customers and when. Your role will involve:
- Driving email performance forward, strategy and testing calendar
- Ensure communication approach maximises the lifetime value of customers
- Maintain a deep understanding of company segmentation, behaviours and email response
- Oversee email execution and delivery of email, DM, SMS and wider communications
- Deliver on segmentation strategy, manage data insights agency to ensure the KPIs for business growth are met
- Own retention performance
- Develop email strategy, including testing, template enhancement and best practice
- Implement framework to manage all email stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong CRM experience from a retail environment / working with retail clients
- Proven experience with lifecycle, segmentation, loyalty programmes
- Sound understanding of omni-channel customer experience
- Team leadership experience
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Exemplary organisational skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox