City of London
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Great Benefits
6 months ago
A growing client side e-commerce business - a huge market place of over 300,000 products, which specialises in the supplies of construction tools to businesses. A sociable, friendly, start up culture with the financial backing of a huge corporation
- Refine and deliver the company email marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement retention strategies and campaigns.
- Day to day email output and tweaking of campaigns.
- Maintain smooth delivery and improve strategy on Emarsys MaxAI campaigns.
- Growing, analysing and segmenting of the customer housefile.
- Diarising and planning the ongoing marketing email calendar.
- Responsibility for email marketing KPIs, setting and delivering on overall goals
- A good understanding of email marketing, experience in a similar role
- Prior knowledge of Emarsys and Emarsys’ MaxAI solution a benefit
- Experience with managing external agencies
- Basic experience of HTML (specifically around email marketing)
- Sound knowledge of Social Media marketing
- Able to use web analytics software, specifically Google Analytics.
- Basic photoshop skills would be advantageous but not strictly necessary
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.