£55000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the rapidly evolving Fintech world with a business at the forefront of this incredible industry. They are considered as one of the pioneers of the space and have grown tremendously to a business of over 600 people across 8 global offices. Boasting a flexible and inclusive culture, they are now seeking a CRM Manager to be the go-to with all things Salesforce as they enter an exciting new phase of their journey!
Reporting into the Head of CRM, this is an exciting time to join the business as you will make your mark on a newly launched brand and play a leading role in the migration to Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will support the Head of CRM through the entire lifecycle, from lead capture through to referral and loyalty programmes and much more! Your key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
Contribute to creation and delivery of CRM marketing campaigns for the EMEA region
- Provide continual optimisation and automation through data analysis
- Detailed customer journey mapping
- Maximise customer lifetime value strategies
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of CRM
- Scheduling, testing and deployment of all direct mail and email campaigns
- Post campaign analysis
- At least 3 years of demonstrable Salesforce experience
- Proven track record of creation and delivery of successful CRM campaigns
- Excellent technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems
- Strong commercial outlook and ability to project manage through internal and external stakeholders
- Data-driven and comfortable with reporting on analytics
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox