City of London, London
£40000 - £47000 per annum
13 days ago
CRM Marketing Manager - Ecommerce (Fashion/Retail) - London - £40-47k - 6 months FTC
The company is the number 1 ecommerce retail brand in the UK and a huge household name.
They have a huge online presence, work with big budgets and will give you a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in Digital.
The company has a large and diverse customer marketing "engagement" team that reports into the Senior CRM Manager.
The company has offices based in London with a flexible and relaxed working culture.
- Big budgets
- High profile campaigns
- £5,500 flex allowance
- Great learning potential, working with some of the brightest minds in Digital
- Flexible working (hybrid working from home model)
- 40% discount on the brand's own products
- Free gym membership
As the CRM Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Development of a multi-channel communications strategy - including email, push, direct messaging and social advertising
- Working closely with a large and diverse customer marketing "engagement" team reporting into the Senior CRM Manager
- Oversee and assist with the management of the daily production of multi-channel communications
- Identifying opportunities to target new customer segments
- Manage, support and inspire the CRM Execs and CRM Assistants
- Have previous experience as a CRM Manager - ability to teach and train others
- Experienced in handling data across various platforms and building segmentations
- Analytical background is valuable
- Experienced in ESPs
- Have an understanding of HTML
- Are data-driven, proactive and flexible
- Managed large projects start to finish
- Work under your own initiative, are a self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude who can thrive in a fast-paced environment!
You can apply for this role of CRM Marketing Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox