£65000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits
3 months ago
CRM Product Capability Owner - FX Industry - £65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits (Remotely Based)
Sphere Digital is proud to be exclusively partnered with one of the world's fastest-growing FX businesses in the recruitment of a CRM Product Owner who will be responsible for defining and engaging the CRM capability road-map for their Financial Trading Platform, helping client conversion, retention, and reactivation. The company that operates in over 8 different countries (& growing) has grown significantly over the past 5 years and has very ambitious plans for the forthcoming 5 years. They are known for their excellent service and transparent costs.
- Define and Communicate the CRM capability roadmap and tactical plan to all stakeholders, including the management.
- Collaborate with the Insights and Data teams to measure ROI, prioritize resources, formulate risk management measures - all with the end goal of improving the digital customer experience.
- Define data-driven key performance indicators that measure how the CRM capability programs operated within the allocated budget and timeline.
- Conduct customer experience research, consumer segmentation, and prepare a roadmap to assist with the development of enhanced CRM capabilities - for both Direct Retail and Institutional business lines.
- Continuously evaluate consumer data, such as behavior, program engagement, rewards redemption, user experience analysis to realize areas of improvement in the CRM capabilities.
- Research Digital and omnichannel trends in the CRM field within the immediate market of 6ixty6 (i.e. B2C and B2B Financial Trading) as well as other emerging markets such that the business could capitalize on these trends and gain an advantage in terms of consumer acquisition / retention.
- Work with BI and data teams to define, update and enhance CRM data models to meet all stakeholder requirements.
- Deliver optimised CRM experiences across the websites, application forms, platforms, and multi-channel touchpoints aligned with the brand propositions for all our trading sites, globally.
- Extensive product owner/customer experience management experience at a similar level within digitally-led, consumer-facing marketing organisations, preferably in the financial, trading, or online gaming sectors.
- Proficiency in Business analysis techniques, including but not restricted to, requirement gathering, prototyping, workshops, high-level process mapping, gap analysis, Agile methodology and creation of functional specifications, UI/UX design, sequence diagrams etc.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of all aspects affecting the Customer Experience in the core areas of focus while considering new market opportunities, the competitive landscape, customer demands, adapting to ever-changing regulations & standards, and of course, emerging technology.
- Analytical skills and a data-driven orientation.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Product Specialist
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently has a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.