10 months ago
This is an exciting new opportunity for a digital marketing expert to join an innovative, forward-thinking business who are bringing cutting edge technology into the world of sport! Based in London and reporting into the Head of Digital, you will have autonomy over all things CRM and drive the business forward as well as have a hand in the wider digital activities.
Reporting to the Head of CRM you will have ownership of the strategy and implementation of customer acquisition, retention and reporting/analytics and help in the launch into new international markets! Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop an omni-channel contact strategy that optimises path to purchase
- Plan and implement nurture journeys to increase conversion
- Partner with teams to develop journeys that drive email capture
- Test and identify best performing content for each audience and segment
- Support the management of the email calendar for campaigns and lifecycle marketing
- Design, build and deploy a variety of campaigns
- Plan and implement engagement campaigns to encourage customer retention
- Campaign performance and optimisation reporting
- Minimum 3 years of email marketing experience
- Sound understanding of CRM for segmentation and targeting
- Analytical mindset and excellent attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working with a major ESP
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.