Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
9 months ago
I am currently working with an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Newcastle who are looking for a CRO Consultant. They have ambitious growth plans for the coming 5 years, so this is an exciting time to join the team. You will be the first dedicated member of the Conversion Rate Optimisation team as the service is being developed. Their Senior Technical and CRO Lead oversees this and has active clients, but this role will allow them to offer a full service.
- Work closely with Senior Technical and CRO Lead to create and develop a road map for on-site CRO testing.
- Multivariate test all changes and schedule successful roll outs with developers.
- Prioritise site improvements with from from Google Analytics / Hotjar.
- Develop a test plan for all core areas.
- Daily / weekly reporting
- Act as a business expert in your field
- Not more than 8
- Make them sound exciting - sell the job!
- Don't over complicate, leave them wanting more!
- B2C Ecommerce knowledge
- Creation of wire frames and conversion tests
- Experience using relevant testing platforms
- Management of multi-category campaigns
- Data-driven insights to target improvements to the user journey.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.