£45000 - £55000 per annum
8 months ago
This is a truly integrated agency spanning media, creative and PR, allowing their clients to achieve a truly cohesive marketing plan. Leading in their sectors (travel, property and education), they only hire people who are truly passionate about media innovation and pushing boundaries. They put creativity at the heart of everything they do and offer their employees to develop award winning work a progressive career!
- Direction of account teams - leading the team to produce high quality work and deliver exceptional client service - 360 control over campaigns from brief to PCA.
- Focusing on looking for new, innovative media opportunities for clients - this builds the brand of the client and pushes the agency forwards.
- Working with managing directors to grow existing client accounts and develop new business opportunities.
- Mentoring and coaching team members to support their career goals, setting objectives to allow them to achieve these.
- Leading strategic planning for your clients and new business pitches.
- 4+ years' experience in media planning (and buying ideally) across both online and offline channels.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral - you should be able to express winning ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings and presentations.
- Strong leaderships qualities - you will be responsible for delivering a large amount of your team's training and should lead by example.
- Commercially astute and able to profitably direct client portfolios.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.