£40000 - £48000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a truly integrated agency spanning media, creative and PR, allowing their clients to achieve a truly cohesive marketing plan. Leading in their sectors (travel, property and education), they only hire people who are truly passionate about media innovation and pushing boundaries. They put creativity at the heart of everything they do and offer their employees to develop award winning work a progressive career!
- Assisting in the direction of account teams - leading more junior colleagues to produce high quality work and deliver exceptional client service - 360 control over your clients' campaigns from brief to PCA.
- Focusing on looking for new, innovative media opportunities for clients - this builds the brand of the client and pushes the agency forwards.
- Mentoring and coaching team members to support their career goals, setting objectives to allow them to achieve these.
- Leading strategic planning for your clients and assisting on new business pitches.
- 3+ years' experience in media planning (and buying ideally) across both online and offline channels.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral - you should be able to express winning ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings and presentations.
- Strong leaderships qualities - you will be expected to push your own development forwards and assist in the training and coaching of more junior team members.
- Commercially astute and able to profitably direct client portfolios.
- You must be driven and passionate about media - this agency only hires go-getters and promotions are earned as quickly as you push for them!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox