City of London, London
£35000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
Our platform makes it easy for community managers, be they individuals, institutions, or businesses, to build their own mobile-first community spaces.
Since our inception, we have expanded from musicians and bands to support communities of all shapes, sizes and ideals - for actors, YouTubers, lifestyle gurus, public institutions, publishing companies and political figures.
Becoming the UK leader in the emerging technology category of community media - services that combine the interactivity of social media, with the control of owned media.
This isn't your traditional Content Manager role. You'll have an active role by shaping how we ensure our customers have a seamless, rewarding and delightful experience.
- Understanding the customer lifecycle and identifying opportunities for growth and improvements of the customer experience.
- Partnering with Marketing and Product to deliver assets and content to our customers including customer onboarding and self-service material.
- Being front and center in all customer communications. You will create and distribute all content to our current and future customer base.
- Bringing everything together for the Customer Success team by managing the internal Customer Success knowledge base, ensuring that the CS team has access to all the right resources to bring their best work to our customers.
- 2-3 years of experience in software and technology, preferably in SaaS, community platforms or app development.
- Experience in driving and improving customer experience through content creation.
- Someone who enjoys becoming an expert in our platform and roadmap to clearly communicate about them externally and internally.
- Great communication skills, able to clearly articulate and present complex scenarios and concepts, in written form and basic visual design or video.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Customer Success Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.