City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Customer Data Analyst- Global Media Owner and Publisher- (£ 40,000-45,000)
Brand new Customer Data Analyst role with a global leading Media Company who are set to undergo a strategic digital transformation and further increase their huge UK media market presence.
The company boasts an impressive array of brands across television, magazine, publishing, radio and entertainment.
-Global presence with over +10,000 employees
-Over +200 brands
-Sells over four million magazines a month and have 17 million UK digital unique users
- Focus on four key areas: Consumer Analytics, Technical Lead/Support, Insight Development and Insight Integrity
- Deliver insight across variety of stakeholders across editorial, commercial, consumer and product teams
- Analysis of consumer behaviour and touchpoints
- Use a multitude of different customer datasets to define, build and maintain reports/dashboards
- You'll be proactively engaging with stakeholders to interpret campaign results, form conclusions, promote insights and identify opportunities to enrich customer datasets
- Strong SQL experience (Ideally some experience with ML and Visualisation tools (ideally Looker)
- 2+ years experience in Consumer/Customer Analytics
- Degree level educated
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.