Customer Data Analyst
Fitness Apparel Brand
London (2-3 days per week)
£50,000 + benefits & incentives
This is an excellent opportunity to join an iconic fitness apparel brand and play a pivotal role in building and scaling the analytics function as they continue their journey in building out a cutting edge data function.
You will be tasked with helping sculpt the future of the data function, working cross-functionally with various internal teams and even get the opportunity to apply your expertise to various international markets.
You will support the Customer Analytics Manager in a well-rounded analytics role, using your strong SQL skills to retrieve and manipulate data through to engaging with and presenting compelling insights to senior stakeholders within the business.
- Work for an iconic fitness apparel brand
- Make your mark through helping sculpt the direction of the data function
- Opportunity to work in international markets - across the US and Europe
- Based London with plenty of flexible working (typically 2-3 days per week)
- Focus on customer analytics for the entire business, applying expert modelling and analysis to influence business decisions
- End-to-end analysis and reporting through defining methodologies, conducting analysis and presenting data driven insights to influence senior members of the business
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to evaluate ad-hoc business questions and propose expert solutions
- Build customer-centric reporting to standardise the measurement of marketing effectiveness and overall business performance
- Feed into and participate in quarterly and annual forecasting to facilitate company financial planning
- Contribute to data analytics roadmap for sustained growth
- Work with data engineering teams to improve data quality and define new requirements for different international regions
- Minimum 3 years experience working in data & analytics in a commercial capacity - fashion or retail would be ideal
- Deep working knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of statistical languages - Python or R
- Strong experience using data visualisation tools - Tableau, PowerBI, Looker or similar
- Ability to convey complex findings into key points through expert storytelling skills
- Experience in Digital Analytics tools is a bonus - i.e. GA, Google Analytics, GA4, UA
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager - Data, Analytics & Insights
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.