3 months ago
Customer Experience Strategist, Global Business, UK based, £45,000
Sphere are currently partnering with a global media business who have been going from strength to strength over the last year. They own a huge portfolio of successful brands and are looking to grow their marketing function further over the next few months. They are looking for a Customer Experience Strategist, which is a brand new role for the team! This role can be be based anywhere in the UK.
- Working across the whole portfolio of brands, partnering with each marketing, data and performance teams in order to compose an immersive end to end customer journey.
- Understanding customer needs and current barriers, working with marketing teams on campaigns and coming up with a solution to previous pain-points in the customer journey.
- Feeding requirements into specialist teams including content, design, analysis, performance, automation and product.
- Developing customer journeys based in insight and designing a measurement framework to quantify changes in CX.
- Working closely with departments to create a segmented approach and acting as the Product Owner for the CX measurement framework.
- Ideally 3+ years experience in CX design or customer insights.
- Data driven mindset and the ability to strategise with cross-functional teams to successfully execute marketing campaigns
- Ambition to be part of a growing team and division!
You can apply for this role of Marketing Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Marketing
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.