City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
Customer Insight Analyst - Fintech - £40,000 - £50,000 - London
Exciting opportunity to join a global fintech business who are growing fast and investing heavily into the data and tech functions!
This is a key customer insights position with the chance to join a high-performing analytics team and take a lead role on crucial customer insights projects.
You will need to be an expert in data pipeline and confident using Python, Airflow & SQL.
- Join a team of expert insight analysts with plenty of progression available
- Work for a global fintech company on a wide variety of projects
- Fantastic flexible culture, with industry leading benefits and performance related bonus
- Up to £45,000 for someone with right skills!
- Be commercially minded delivering key actionable insights/processes from analytics projects
- Use SQL/Python scripting to manipulate and extract data from large relational databases & automate the process for importing data from multiple sources and various file formats. (Flat files / ODBC / OLDB etc).
- Link relational database information to web analytics data (Google Analytics) to understand marketing campaign performance
- Work closely with the marketing, sales and platforms team to develop business cases for new propositions and promotions.
- Inform the design and development of daily/weekly/monthly dashboards.
- Work closely with the EDS team to ensure data integrity and make it reliable for BAU reporting and other analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field
- Experience of relevant data environments such as MS SQL Server
- Strong SQL Server programming/scripting experience
- Demonstrable skills in data mining, analysis, report building, visualisation and insights delivery
- Knowledge of statistical packages and model building techniques
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.