City of London
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
25 days ago
- Design and implement business reports for large Fortune 500 customers;
- Leverage the in-house Machine Learning engine to drive increasing value for customers;
- Engineer custom solutions in the following disciplines: ETL/Data Warehousing, Data architecture/BI, Data Science/Machine Learning, and Retail or Supply Chain Operations
- Mentor junior analysts and account managers on the Insights and Customer Success teams;
- Have broad knowledge and familiarity with modern analytical techniques, while also being interested in meeting face-to-face with customers.
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst;
- 2+ years using SQL Databases (DDL and DML);
- 2+ years using Python for data analysis (i.e. pandas, NumPy, SKLearn, ect.);
- 2+ years of experience working with BI tools (e.g. tableau);
- 2+ years in a front-office or customer facing role;
- 1+ years of experience at a SaaS company or retail organisation.
You can apply for this role of Customer Insights Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox