£230 - £260 per day
10 months ago
Customer Journey Manager
Contract - 6 months
£230-£260 per day
A leading digital agency, with a fabulous portfolio is looking to hire a Customer Journey Manager, who has the ability to support their growth as an online retailer as well as positively impact their brand.
As Customer Journey manager you will have a pivotal role on outlining the business strategy to grow their online retail presence and partner performance using industry knowledge as well as data driven insights.
Key responsibilities in the role are as follows:
- Developing a brilliant category knowledge across their portfolio, building and understanding typical customer journeys, the market as a whole and their key competitors.
- Review and interpreting accurately analytical output from the businesses analytics team. This will involve translating data and then reporting into actionable insights and recommendations
- Collaboration with online retailer account leads as well as marketing teams to build business cases that help to progress performance initiatives
- You will be the main link between the retail partner teams
- Attend and also lead key workshops
TO be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- The ability to accurately analyse data and draw insights, suggest that are both commercial and strategically inline with overall goals.
- You will have a strong E-Commerce background (preferably from a retailer).
- You will have a very broad understanding of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- You will have the ability to identify key trends and opportunities that will enhance brand and category performance
- You will have a good understanding using e-commerce analytical software, preferably Adobe.
- YOU will be an expert user of MS packages including Power Point or any application to build presentations.
To apply for this role please follow the link or email me your CV on
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.