£500 - £501 per day
about 1 month ago
Financial Services Customer Planning Lead
£500pd - umbrella
Victoria / Remote
Do you want to work for the UKs leading retailer and help them in their mission to expand their financial services offerings, such as insurance, partnership credit and investment? Do you have experience in financial services and are a complete rockstar at relationship building and management?
You will be working with the Customer Planning team and be responsible for creating a 12 to 18 month customer strategy and marketing plan for financial services.
- You will assist on the positioning of the product and how to take it to market
- The role is within financial services products and is B2C
- You will work with internal teams to deliver plan through whatever channel
- You will support in budget allocation
- You will be accountable for marketing budget and allocation across relevant areas
- You will assist in the Comms Strategy
- You will assess workload realistically in terms of urgency and importance
- Have extensive experience within financial services
- Have rockstar relationship management skills
- Experience in strategic planning
- 5 years experience in customer planning
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Financial Services Customer Planning Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox