£440 - £441 per day
about 2 months ago
Customer Planning Manager
My client are a UK Leading Retail company who are looking for a Customer Planning Manager. You will be accountable for the creation of innovative customer/marketing strategies and plans.
- You will be accountable for developing and creating a 12-18m Customer strategy and marketing plan for a relevant subject area within financial services and ensuring it ladders up to Customer and Commercial Targets
- You will be the single point of contact for working with the relevant area on Customer and Marketing plans
- You will work effectively with these areas to ensure are planned, prioritised and resources allocated to support plan in a timely manner and within capacity constraints
- You will work closely with the Performance manager to define key measure of success for your areas and activities
- You will ensure the appropriate budget allocation across your area. You will be accountable for the marketing budget and allocation across activities to support this plan
- You will be responsible for ensuring consistency with the overall customer, marketing and brand strategies
- You are responsible for working with the Comms Strategy Manager to review and develop the comms strategy and any positioning for your area and working with them to refine briefs prior to handing over to comms execution
- You will support the Customer Planner on working with key strategic brands and the media sales team to define Annual/Quarterly marketing support and work with media sales manager to ensure support is planned and organised
- Demonstrable experience of developing customer/marketing plans linked to commercial, brand and customer outcomes
- Working knowledge of financial services planning processes and project management skills
- Marketing experience working on a large Omni-channel brand
- Budget management experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Planning experience in large marketing organisation
- Track record of creating/executing delivery plans cross-functionally
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Customer Planning Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox