£35000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
Customer Relations and CRM Manager - Luxury + Publishing
This is a position within the luxury publishing space. They have become one of the fastest growing start-ups in their industry. A modern, fast paced business based in central London who boast a vibrant culture with great team incentives and an unrivalled career progression path.
As the Customer Relations and CRM Manager, you will be the person creating a CRM strategy from scratch. Reporting directly to the COO, you will also manage 1 Customer Service Executive. You will implement the CRM campaigns end-to-end as well as looking at the customer care strategy ensuring customer loyalty is maintained within the business.
Key duties will include:
- Strategize and Implement the CRM end-to-end across the whole business including developing of the customer retention.
- Implementing a customer care strategy continually looking at ways to improve the customer service and customer relationship
- Management of the email campaigns end-to-end
- Implement an ESP for the business and develop the database
- Working with the wider business to improve the automation
- Building and maintaining key lifecycle campaigns
- A background in CRM or email marketing
- Experience with end-to-end campaign management is essential
- A previous background in a customer facing role
- Good knowledge of CRM and experience with email campaigns
- Experience in segmentation and targeting
- Knowledge of at least 1 ESP
- Knowledge of HTML
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.