City of London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a renowned fashion retailer who are going through a huge digital transformation as they look to cement their status as global ecommerce leader. Based in the heart of London, you will become part of a rapidly expanding digital team and play a leading role in shaping the future of data.
Reporting to the Senior Insight Manager, your role will include:
- Smooth running and day to day management of the Customer Satisfaction Programme
- Project management across a range of different projects end-to-end, from set-up and scripting through to data receipt
- Inputting into research design including approach, questionnaire/discussion guide and output
- Data analysis and charting of both quantitative and qualitative data
- Gathering relevant information from a wide range of sources
- Communication and working with internal clients and external agencies
- Being a passionate voice of the customer for the business
- Minimum 2.1 in a relevant or relate research discipline (i.e. Psychology, Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing Sciences, Data Analytics, Business, Economics)
- Previous experience managing a customer satisfaction programme
- Strong customer insight skills (questionnaire/sample design to statistical analysis and reporting)
- Previous experience in a hands-on role, happy to get stuck in to a variety of projects
- Strong communicator at senior stakeholder level
- Very advanced Excel skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.