City of London, London
£20000 - £22000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client is one of the fastest growing tech companies in London. Their technology works on an algorithmic matching system which enables businesses to employ students at the touch of a button. This tech start-up is currently in the process of securing a large round of funding, and with this they are hiring for a Graduate Client Services Executive to join their exciting team.
In this role, you will work alongside all areas of the business, your main responsibility will be acting as a point of contact to all students who use the app. You'll be speaking with an eclectic mix of individuals to provide excellent customer service and taking control of processes.
If you are looking to gain some experience within an exciting start up, this graduate role will allow you to move across into different areas of the business and shape you as a young professional.
- Providing excellent customer service to all students on the platform
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships with students
- Helping to build and maintain the help centre
- Coming up with processes to resolve issues
- Reporting bugs to the tech team
- Becoming a voice for the students
- Learning how internal business processes work
- Graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Empathetic and a great listener
- Experience within a customer-facing environment is preferred
- An interest in tech is a bonus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.