City of London
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
10 months ago
British eCommerce company based in West London have had a record year of growth and plans are not slowing down! This business sells in huge numbers to the British public but also exports to nearly 50 countries.
- Provide support to customer questions, resolving them within the expected response and times
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, live chat, and video chat
- Help with customer queries with the website by reporting on issues flagged
- Work with other departments to ensure consistent customer service levels across the company
- Proactively contact customers to ensure that they have received their goods
- Drive conversions through engagement of customers, add-on selling or upselling, and sharing product knowledge
- Process refunds and vouchers
- 1 -2 years' experience in a similar role within an eCommerce business
- Fluent in Dutch and French
- Exceptional communicator with a desire to always provide great customer service
- Familiar with a customer service platform such as Zendesk
- Strong written and verbal communication
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9758 | email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.