11 months ago
- SaaS-based platform to optimize, personalize and contextualize the customer's digital experience in real-time
- Founded in 2011 and access 600 million users each month across hundreds of global brands
- Raised $105.3M over 4 rounds of funding until they were acquired by one of the world's largest companies
- A huge global presence, with 8 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and the US
- Create implementation plans for new and existing clients
- Report on project delivery
- Align with the Sales and Presales teams, supporting these teams through out the sales cycle if needed
- Design data exchange (import/export) solutions
- Clarify technical and business design of the end-to-end implementation
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least 2 years of industry experience in a professional services/ software development of an enterprise software company or consultancy
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
EMEA Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.