over 1 year ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a leading AI-powered discovery platform in Germany, which is used by publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers to drive monetization and user engagement and to retain users on their sites.
They have a massive international outreach, with offices worldwide including in cities such as New York, Tokyo and Sydney. Their main client base consists of global publishers such as The Independent, Business Insider and USA TODAY.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them either in Berlin or Munich as a Customer Success Lead for the DACH market!
As a Customer Success Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Strategically managing your book of business, including managing a portfolio of between 5-8 key accounts (both direct clients and agencies)
- Identifying and driving cross-selling and up-selling opportunities, by focusing on new product features and additional campaigns as well as international account expansion
- Building long-term client relationships to ensure the success and growth of your key accounts
- Analysing and creating custom reports and actionable insights for clients
- Proactively consulting clients on how to best optimise their campaigns, achieve campaign goals and scale their business
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in a Customer Success/Client Success/ Key Account Management Role
- An understanding of the AdTech industry and experience working in Digital/Performance Marketing is a plus
- Proven track record of managing, farming, and growing a portfolio of key accounts
- Experienced in developing and maintaining relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to travel for business/client meetings
You can apply for this role of Customer Success Lead DACH by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.