Customer Success Manager – Sales Enablement SaaS Platform
£40-50k plus £15-25k
My client are a best in-class Sales Enablement SaaS
platform powering the scale-up/start-up tech space! They provide businesses
with the access they need to revenue reporting and revenue forecasting to
support them through hypergrowth!
Their award-winning platform combines data
visualisation, data science, revenue reporting best practice and the collective
knowledge of the revenue leadership space to power your success!
With consistent growth through new and existing business,
they are looking for a CSM to come and bolster their team and help onboard,
train, support and grow their existing client base!
a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Deliver a strong onboarding process and ensure the platform
setup for customers is first class
- Ensure that customer satisfaction levels are high throughout
the early customer lifecycle.
- Grow usage and adoption of the platform through an effective
onboarding, training and enablement process as well as understanding a
customer’s current structure/setup
- Develop trusted relationships with multiple key decision
makers across each account and understand their strategic goals to help develop
- Understand the level of adoption being taken by your clients
to help assess churn risks and renewal planning.
What you will need:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a client facing role within a SaaS
business. This could be Sales, Account Management, Customer Success etc.
- An understanding of the SaaS industry and how it operates.
Even better if this is within Sales Enablement or Revenue
- Experience working with a portfolio of clients throughout a
sales or onboarding process or holding a commercial number within a client
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to show value.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and fast-growing space
where you are comfortable with change.
- A competitive base salary and a rewarding bonus package
linked to performance
- A clear and effective progression path throughout the
business, and a key focus on hiring graduates where possible to grow from
- A simple culture – no micromanagement, no hierarchy, flexible
working hours and locations, taking holiday whenever you need/want too without
- The opportunity to join a Pre-Series A start-up and join in
time for a huge growth phase and to go on an awesome journey with the business!
can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across
digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here