US$80000 - US$90000 per annum + Bonus Structure
6 days ago
E-Commerce Customer Success Manager - Internet Publishing Business Connecting Consumers and Brands - Remote - $80K - $90K + Bonus
This company offers a discovery experience suite that is at the forefront of revolutionising online shopping. They provide a range of SaaS based solutions, that are deep rooted in AI-ML technology and delivered via cloud for online retailers. They were founded and headquartered in Finland but have expanded their reach on a global scale. They take pride in their diversity, great team, excellent partner network and global customer footprint.
- Join a global team with offices and impact in 5 continents and growing rapidly
- They are partnered with over 3,000 retailers worldwide and consistently receive amazing reviews from their clients
- Provide useful information that actually drives a change in a market where over $1 Trillion is lost in missed revenue
- Deeply passionate and proud business that cares about making an impact
- Responsible for maintaining strong relationships with key accounts
- Assist clients with top quality services and attention to consistently improve KPIs
- Perform executive business reviews to point out areas of improvement as well as to maximize customer value
- Work across multiple different internal teams including Marketing, Engineering, Product, and Sales
- Track product engagement and make proactive decisions for any at risk indicators as well as flipping those to make passionate moves that improve the customer experience
- 2+ years in SaaS customer service
- Proven KPI customer based happiness
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of data analysis ideally with Google Analytics
- Being able to present effectively as well as deliver QBRs to all levels of a client organization
- Be able to prioritize effectively without damaging quality
You can apply for this role of Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant at Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox