Customer Success Manager – MAdtech SaaS Platform - £35,000-£45,000 + 5-15% bonus - London/Hybrid
My client is a leading MAdtech platform providing the best advertising solution for local businesses worldwide no matter their size and scope and across multiple channels. They are an innovative start-up with a unique product within the hyperlocal advertising space.
They manage over 80,000 local campaigns every year and another 75,000 social media posts on top. They are Facebook Marketing partners and have solid relationships with Google, Facebook and the digital advertising world globally.
They are looking for someone to come in and lead the relationship with a high value portfolio of 5 key partners in the UK & EMEA region to ensure the successful results of clients within these partners and to look at retaining and growing relationships.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
• Develop and sustain strong relationships with the partners in your portfolio
• Identify growth factors by liaising with key stakeholders within the partner business (sales, marketing, product etc.) and understanding the drivers and needs for each of these clients
• Identify product /process developments that will likely impact on revenue
• Produce and manage reports for partner clients
• Provide consultancy-like advice about the local advertising solutions available on the market
• Develop action plans and securing commitment for adoption/usage to match performance goals with partners
• Liaise with the operations team to ensure goals and objectives are constantly shared and aligned
What you need:
• You are extremely proactive, ambitious, curious. With an autonomous internal engine to set and meet deadlines, bring value, achieve results
• You are hungry for results and for opening up growth opportunities
• You are a self-starter, fast learner, resilient and detail-oriented
• You are goal-oriented and with excellent problem-solving skills combined with a creative mind
• You understand that success requires collaboration – you support colleagues when needed, with enthusiasm and energy
• You can transform data into strategic recommendations and can oversee and follow through on their implementation
• You have an energetic attitude and ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders at different levels, summarizing key learnings, questions or needs in a clear and succinct manner
• You are very familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and with the digital advertising solutions currently available on the market (Search, Display, Social etc.)
• You have an academic education in Communications, Business, Economics
• They offer a multi-cultural and thriving environment, with people from different backgrounds and with all kinds of skills. They love to hear about diverse experiences and perspectives so that they can grow together, with the assurance that you will find an open-door policy at all levels.
• Their WFH policy requires physical presence at the office for 2-3 days a week to maintain a healthy work life balance, while at the same time leveraging the collaboration and the vibrant exchange of ideas, thoughts and fun associated with the entire team being in the same space.
• The occasional breakfast or pub quiz could be on the cards as well to provide even more opportunities to socialise!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here