£30000 - £60000 per annum
7 months ago
A Leading User Experience (UX) analytics and optimisation platform that helps businesses understand how and why users are interacting with their app, mobile and web sites. Working with 300+ clients globally in a variety of markets. Global organisations such as: Sainsbury's, Unilever, BooHoo, Go-Pro, and Avis empowering their teams with invaluable behavioural insights.
- Serve as a central point of contact for the customer during the entire life cycle of their usage of the Solution
- Ensure that customers achieve their strategic business goals and realise value from the product, translating into renewal and up-sell of the client's subscription
- Achieve this by becoming a trusted advisor, facilitator, advocate and coach
- Responsible for driving adoption and utilisation across their customer base.
- Relevant work experience (Minimum of 2 years in a similar position)
- Either experience in Post-Sales-Account-Management for subscription based Solutions, or experience in Web Analytics or CRO.
- Background and technical experience in Digital Solutions
- Very Good understanding of the Analytics, A/B test and Data businesses
- Must be highly self-managed, responsive, with the passion to serve the customer,
- French would be a bonus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.